Sapa is one of the must - see places when you travel to Vietnam. It is not only famous with beautiful moutain, rice terrace but also the cultural characters of ethnical people which you hardly find from other places in Vietnam.
Ha Giang is a province, located in the North - East of Vietnam. Nowadays Ha Giang with Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark is become a highlight tourist place in Viet Nam which is attractive to many travellers all over the world. The distance from Ha Giang to Sapa is about 250 km , it takes 6 hours getting there.
BUS FROM SAPA TO HA GIANG, HA GIANG TO SAPA
Going to Ha Giang from Sapa is a new routine which makes your trip is easier and shorter. Book the ticket with Vietnam Local Bus, you dont need to worry anything because:
- Vietnam Local Bus has contact with many good buses at the bus station, you will not have to worry about going to bus station by yourself.
- Easy to purchase ticket, you can book online 1 day, 2 days or longer in advance if you travel during Vietnam holiday time.
- Vietnam Local Bus works with a lot of bus companies for years, so we always have available seats. Even you go on our holiday, as long as you let us know before 48 hours (on holiday time).
- Flexible and convenient in payment, you can pay online by Visa, Master, American Express card (3% bank fee will be added), Paypal, Western Union
- You can check all detail, useful information from our website: vietnamlocalbus.com before you decide to take your ticket.
- Vietnam Local Bus will not charge you if you change departure date, as long as we are informed 24 hours in advance by confirmation to you. Here is all information of our bus that you need to know.
BUS FROM SAPA TO HA GIANG
PICK UP TIME
SAPA TO HA GIANG
- Pick up: From Sapa bus station - Drop off: Bus station in Ha Giang - Duration: 6 hours. - Bus type: Seating bus
HOW IT WORKS
- 10.00: Our driver picks you up from Sapa bus sattion then takes 6 hours to Ha Giang. On the way, we have 1 times for shortbreaks for bathroom. You also can find you some snacks for breakfast there on your own.
- 16.00 : Arrived in Ha Giang, get droped of here, journey finishes.
PRICE: 25 USD/ PERSON
Included: Bus ticket to Ha Giang.
Excluded: Insurance, meals , drinks, tip to guide, personal expenses.
FROM SAPA TO HA GIANG BUS ROUTINE
Hotel in Sapa – Lao Cai bus station - Bao Yen district – Nghia Do district(shortbreak) – Bac Quang district – Ha Giang bus station (last stop).
BUS FROM HA GIANG TO SAPA
PICK UP TIME
HA GIANG TO SAPA
- Pick up: From Ha Giang bus station - Drop off: Bus station in Sapa town - Duration: 6 hours. - Bus type: Seating bus
HOW IT WORKS
9.30 - 10.00 am: we pick you up at Ha Giang bus station then you get on seatting bus heading to Sapa. It is 6 hours from Ha Giang to Sapa including 1 stop on the way for stretching your legs and bathroom. You will arrive in Sapa after 6 hours, this bus will drop you hotel in Sapa town. Finish your bus journey.
PRICE: 25 USD/ PERSON
Included: bus ticket from Ha Giang to Lao Cai, car/ taxi from Lao Cai to Sapa
Excluded: Insurance, means , drinks, tip to guide, expense personal
BUS ROUTINE HA GIANG TO SAPA Hotel in Ha Giang – Bac Quang district – Nghia Do district ( shortbreak) – Bao Yen district – Lao Cai city – Sapa ( last stop).
TRAVEL FROM SAPA TO HA GIANG BY DIFFERENT WAYS
Here is the answer that all travellers want to know: There are 4 different ways to get to Ha Giang from Sapa:
1/ SAPA TO HA GIANG BY MOTORBIKE
You can rent motorbike in any travel agencies in Sapa to slowly driving to Ha Giang and back . For a good quality for roads motorbike, it costs about 10 USD per day which can be for 2 people sit on. You should drive slowly to enjoy landscapes and stop for photos shooting on the way.
Note: You should give your passport to agency, read the contact carefully and choose good motobike, furthermore you should check careful with their mechanic service conection in case your motobike is broken on the way.
!!! Warning:You should be carefully before renting because roads from Sapa to Ha Giang are very dangerous with traffic jam.
2/ SAPA TO HA GIANG BY TOURIST BUS
You can book and join a tourist bus from companies who organise tours From Sapa to Ha Giang but it really depends. Because tour from Sapa to Ha Giang is not popular. Therefore, sometimes you can book - sometimes you can not. And it can be cancelled in a short advance when they cant collect enough customers to make their tour run.
3/ SAPA TO HA GIANG BY PRIVATE CAR OR TAXI:
This option seems to be the most convenient one for you if you have a group of at leasts 3 - 4 people join with you. If not, it is kind of very expensive to go alone or too small group.
4/ SAPA TO HA GIANG BY LOCAL BUS - DO IT YOURSELF
You can take a taxi to Sapa bus station to book ticket. Bus timetable is very flexible. Purchasing bus ticket by yourself, it means you have to arrange everything you do by yourself: taxis, contact driver, finding the right bus among hundreds buses in station... It is not very easy when you dont speak the language and local people here don’t speak English too.
!!!Warning: - At bus stations, there are many gangster men who are willing to cheat you to get you on a terrible or wrong bus, you have no idea where you are going to as you can not communicate to local people. Till you realise it, you are far away from the big city.
- There are a lot of buses, neither do you know them, nor do they know you. If there is anything happens to your belongings, you have noone to ask for help.
- During festivals time in Vietnam (Independence holiday, King ceremony holiday, New Year holiday...), local people often plan their holiday in advance. Bus tickets fully booked very soon. Therefore it is difficult for you to purchase ticket by yourself if you have a narrow plan.
- Get discount 5% per person if you book on vietnamlocalbus.com group of 5 people. - Get 10% for next bookings of our bus tickets bellow: