Cao Bang is a province, located in the North - East of Vietnam. The distance from Hanoi to Cao Bang is about 286 km which takes you about 8 hours riding with amazing moutain view on it's way. Nowadays Cao Bang with Ban Gioc waterfall is become a highlight tourist place in Viet Nam which is attractive to many travellers all over the world. Cao Bang is an amazing place in the North - East of Vietnam. It has wonderful mountain, terraces view as well as rich culture of Ethnic people (Tay, H'Mong, Dzao...). This is a must - see place for those who like to be in an untouristic place.
BUS HANOI TO CAO BANG, CAO BANG TO HANOI
- We have service to pick you up from your hotel or agency with English speaking guide. - We have contact with many good buses at the bus station, you will not have to worry about your belongings. - Easy to purchase ticket, you can book online 1 day, 2 days or longer in advance if you go on Vietnam holiday time. - We have worked with a lot of bus compaies the whole years, so we always have available seats for you even you go on our holiday as long as you let us know before 48 hours (on holiday time). - Flexible and convenient in payment, you can pay online by Visa, Master, American Express card (3% bank fee will be added), Paypal, Western Union - You can check all detail, useful information from our website: vietnamlocalbus.combefore you decide to take your ticket. - We are free of charge you want to change departure date as long as we are informed 24 hours in advance by confimation to you.
BUS FROM HANOI TO CAO BANG
PICK UP TIME
HANOI TO CAO BANG
8.00 - 8.30 am
- Pick up: from hotel in the Old Quarter - Drop off: Bus station in Cao Bang - Duration: 08 hours - Bus type:
+ Morning: Seating bus/ sleeping bus
+ Evening: Sleeping bus
BUS FROM HANOI TO CAO BANG SCHEDULE 1
- 8.00 - 8.30 am: Our guide and car/ taxi picks you up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter to the car/ taxi which takes 45 minute to My Dinh bus station. At the bus station, you get picked up by bus staff/ driver to the big bus. It takes 8 hours to Cao Bang city. On the way, we have 2 times for shortbreaks for bathroom. You also can find you some snacks for breakfast there on your own. - 16.00 – 16.30: Arrive in Cao Bang bus station, get droped of here, journey finishes. PRICE: 25 USD/ 1 PERSON Included: English speaking guide, car or taxi to bus station in Hanoi, bus ticket to Cao Bang. Excluded: Insurance, meals , drinks, tip to guide, personal expenses.
BUS FROM HANOI TO CAO BANG SCHEDULE 2
- 18:00 – 18:30: Our guide and car/ taxi picks you up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter then take 30 minute to Gia Lam/ My Dinh bus station. At the bus station you will get picked up by bus staff/ driver and get on the big bus which takes 8 hours to Cao Bang city on the way we have 30 minutes for shortbreaks.
- 4:00 am – 4:30 am: Arrive Cao Bang bus station, journey finish. You can sleep until 6:00 am. PRICE: 20 USD/ 1 PERSON Included: English speaking guide pick up from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter, car/ taxi fee to bus station, bus ticket to Cao Bang. Excluded: Insurance, means , drinks, tip to guide, expense personal.
BUS ROUTINE FROM HANOI TO CAO BANG
Hanoi Oldquarter – My Dinh bus station – Dong Anh district – Soc Son district – Thai Nguyen province – Bac Kan province – Cao Bang bus station (last stop). Note: - Our bus stops at Cao Bang bus station in the centre of Cao Bang city, near by Kim Dong street and Vuon Cam street. You can easily find hotels around this area. We highly recommend jeans hostel at 99 Kim Dong street and 89 hotel at 89 Vuon Cam Street. - At Cao Bang city you can rent motobike to discovery everywhere with the price about 10$ per day. If you want to carry motobike from Hanoi, we can carry Honda Wave, Win motorbike and you have to pay extra: 25$ per motobike.
BUS FROM CAO BANG TO HANOI
PICK UP TIME
CAO BANG TO HANOI
10.30 - 11.00 am
18.30 - 19.00
- Pick up: from some hotels in Cao Bang or bus station in Cao Bang - Drop off: My Dinh/ Gia Lam bus station in Hanoi - Duration: 8 hours - Bus type:
+ Morning: Seating bus/ sleeping bus + Evening: Sleeping bus
BUS FROM CAO BANG TO HANOI SCHEDULE 1
10:30 am, we pick you up at ur hotel in center of Cao Bang city then you get on seatting bus heading to Hanoi. It is 8 hours from Cao Bang to Hanoi including 1 stop on the way for stretching your legs and bathroom.
You will arrive in Hanoi about 18.30, this bus will drop you at My Dinh or Gia Lam bus station. Finish your bus journey. PRICE: 25 USD/ 1 PERSON Included: Car or taxi, bus ticket to Hanoi. Excluded: Insurance, means , drinks, tip to guide, expense personal.
BUS FROM CAO BANG TO HANOI SCHEDULE 2
19:00: we pick you up at the hotel in center of Cao Bang city and get on sleeping bus to come back to Hanoi. It also takes 8 hours riding. There are 1-2 stops on the way for break and bathroom. You will arrive in Hanoi around 5.00 am at My Dinh bus station from where you take the bus back to your hotel on your own. PRICE: 20 USD/ 1 PERSON Included: Car or taxi, bus ticket to Hanoi. Excluded: Insurance, means , drinks, tip to guide, expense personal.
PRICE FOR CHILDREN: - Children under 4 years old sleep with their parents are free. - Children from 4 years old and up pay same price as adult, have their own beds.
BUS ROUTINE FROM CAO BANG TO HANOI
Hotel in Cao Bang – Cao Bang bus station – Bac Kan province (short break) – Thai Nguyen province – Soc Son district – Dong Anh district - My Dinh bus station(last stop).
HANOI TO CAO BANG BY DIFFERENT WAYS
Here is the answer that all travellers want to know: There are 4 different ways to get to Ha Giang from Hanoi:
1/ Hanoi To Cao Bang by motobike:
You can rent motorbike in any travel agencies in Hanoi to slowly driving to Cao Bang city then Ban gioc waterfall and back . For a good quality for mountain roads motorbike, it costs about 8 USD per day which can be for 2 people sit on. You should drive slowly to enjoy landscapes and stop for photos shooting on the way. Therefore you should have a stop overnight somewhere on your way. Note: You should give your passport to agency, read the contact carefully and choose good motobike, furthermore you should check careful with their mechanic service conection in case your motobike is broken on the way. !!! Warning:You should be carefully before renting because roads to Cao Bang are very dangerous with high passes, uphills way, specially in the dense fog.
2/ Hanoi To Cao Bang by tourist bus
You can book and join a tourist bus from companies who organise tours to Cao Bang but it really depends. Because tour from Hanoi to Cao Bang only departure on a fixed day in month. Therefore, sometimes you can book - sometimes you can not. And it can be cancelled in a short advance when they cant collect enough customers to make their tour run.
3/ Hanoi To Cao Bang by private car
This option seems to be the most convenient one for you if you have a group of at leasts 3 - 4 people join with you. If not it is kind of very expensive to go alone or too small group.
4/ Hanoi To Cao Bang by local bus - Do it yourself
This is the best option for you if you would like to save money. You can take a taxi to My Dinh, Giap Bat, and Nuoc Ngam bus station to book ticket. Bus timetable is very flexible. Purchasing bus ticket by yourself, it means you have to arrange verything you do by yourself: taxis, contact driver, finding the right bus among hundreds buses in station... It is not very easy when you dont speak the language and local people here dont speak English too. !!! Warning: - At bus stations, there are many gangster men who are willing to cheat you to get you on terrible or wrong bus, you have no idea where you are going to as you can not communnicate to local people. Till you realise it, you are far away from the big city. - There are a lot of buses, neither do you know them, nor do they know you. If there is anythin happens to your belongings, you have noone to ask for help. - During festivals time in Vietnam (Independent holiday, King ceremony holiday, New Year holiday...), local people often plan their holiday in advance. Bus tickets to Cao Bang mostly fully booked very soon. Therefore it is difficult for you to purchase ticket by yourself if you have a narrow plan.
Morning bus or evening Bus to Cao Bang:
It is a question which is all travellers wonder before traveling to Cao Bang . Morning bus has somes advantage s and disadvantages: - Advantage: From this bus, you can enjoy seeing a lot of beautiful lanscapes on the way to Cao Bang . - Disadvantage: You have less time to make your plan, because you spend all most full one day on bus. You must spend one more night in Cao Bang city before visitting beautiful places further from Cao Bang as: Ban Gioc waterfall, Nguom Ngao cave or Pac Po cave.... Evening bus also has somes advantage s and disadvantages: + Advantages: You can save time and money for accommodation from a night sleep on bus. + Disadvantages: You can not see any view through bus window on the way to Cao Bang.. In general: If you have time, would like to see vieo on the way, you should book morning bus, if you want to save time and budget, you should take evening bus.
The best time to visit Cao Bang
You can visit Ha Giang all year but the best time to visit Cao Bang is in May, June and August, September to see wonderful view of rice terraces. You also can visit Cao Bang in October, because this time is the season of water from Ban Gioc waterfall.
PROMOTION: - Get discount 5% per person if you book on vietnamlocalbus.com group of 5 people. - Get 10% for next booking of our other bus tickets bellow: