Tuyen Quang is the province of Viet Nam where is located in the North of Hanoi capital. The distance from Hanoi to Tuyen Quang is about 140 km which takes you about 2.5 hours riding with amazing view on it's way.
Getting to Tuyen Quang , you can do a lot of interesting activities: - Visit a lot of highlights in Tuyen Quang such as: Song Long cave , Mo waterfall and Na Hang which are attracttive all travellers on the world. - Taking only transportation to Tuyen Quang is a good way for you to do those things by yourself with more freedom. We offer 2 ways bus which are everyday departure.
BUS FROM HANOI TO TUYEN QUANG, TUYEN QUANG TO HANOI
- Vietnam Local Bus has pick up service from your hotel to bus station with English speaking guide.
- Vietnam Local Bus has contact with many good buses at the bus station, you will not have to worry about your belongings.
- Easy to purchase ticket, you can book online 1 day, 2 days or longer in advance if you travel during Vietnam holiday time.
- Vietnam Local Bus works with a lot of bus companies for years, so we always have available seats. Even you go on our holiday, as long as you let us know before 48 hours (on holiday time).
- Flexible and convenient in payment, you can pay online by Visa, Master, American Express card (3% bank fee will be added), Paypal, Western Union
- You can check all detail, useful information from our website: vietnamlocalbus.com before you decide to take your ticket.
- Vietnam Local Bus will not charge you if you change departure date, as long as we are informed 24 hours in advance by confirmation to you. Here is all information of our bus that you need to know.
FROM HANOI TO TUYEN QUANG
PICK UP TIME
Hanoi to Tuyen Quang
Every hour from 7.00 - 19.30
After 3.5 hours
- Pick up: from hotel in the Old Quarter - Drop off: Bus station in Tuyen Quang city - Bus type: + Day time: Seating bus + Evening: Sleeping bus
BUS SCHEDULE FROM HANOI TO TUYEN QUANG
- 7:00 – 19:30 (leaving every hour): Our guide and car/ taxi pick you up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter to My Dinh bus station then takes 2,5 hours to Tuyen Quang. On the way, we have 1 times for shortbreaks for bathroom. You also can find you some snacks for breakfast there on your own.
- After 3.5 hours : Arrive in Tuyen Quang bus station, journey finishes. PRICE: 12 USD/ PERSON Included: English speaking guide, car or taxi to bus station in Hanoi, bus ticket to Tuyen Quang. Excluded: Insurance, meals , drinks, tip to guide, personal expenses.
BUS ROUTINE HANOI TO TUYEN QUANG: Hanoi Oldquarter –Giap Bat bus station – Vinh phuc province – Phu Tho province – Phu Ninh distric ( shortbreak) – Tuyen Quang city (last stop).
BUS FROM TUYEN QUANG TO HANOI
PICK UP TIME
Tuyen Quang to Hanoi
Every hour from 7.00 - 19.30
After 3.5 hours
- Pick up: from Bus station in Tuyen Quang - Drop off: Bus station in Tuyen Quang city - Bus type: + Day time: Seating bus + Evening: Sleeping bus
TUYEN QUANG TO HANOI BY DAY BUS
Every hour from 8:00 to 17:30, we pick you up at Tuyen Quang bus station in center of Tuyen Quang city then you get on seatting bus heading to Hanoi. It is 2,5 hours from Tuyen Quang to Hanoi including 1 stop on the way for stretching your legs and bathroom. You will arrive in Hanoi after 2,5 hours, this bus will drop you at Giap Bat bus station. Finish your bus journey.
PRICE: 14 USD/ PERSON Included: Car or taxi, bus ticket to Hanoi. Excluded: Insurance, means , drinks, tip to guide, expense personal
BUS ROUTINE FROM TUYEN QUANG TO HANOI Tuyen Quang bus station – Phu Ninh district( shortbreak) – Phu Tho province – Vinh Phuc province – My Dinh bus station (last stop).
Note: Taxi from My Dinh bus station to Hanoi old quarter around 120.000 VND/ 4 seats taxi. You should choose these taxi companies, they are more trustful: Thanh Cong Taxi: 043257575, Mai Linh Taxi: 0438333333, Thanh Nga Taxi:0438215215.
TRAVEL TO TUYEN QUANG BY DIFFERENT WAYS
Here is the answer that all travellers want to know: There are 4 different ways to get to Tuyen Quang from Hanoi:
1/ HANOI TO TUYEN QUANG BY MOTORBIKE
You can rent motorbike in any travel agencies in Hanoi to slowly driving to Tuyen Quang city and back . For a good quality for roads motorbike, it costs about 10 USD per day which can be for 2 people sit on. You should drive slowly to enjoy landscapes and stop for photos shooting on the way.
Note: You should give your passport to agency, read the contact carefully and choose good motobike, furthermore you should check careful with their mechanic service conection in case your motobike is broken on the way. !!! Warning: You should be carefully before renting because roads to Tuyen Quang are very dangerous with traffic jam.
2/ HANOI TO TUYEN QUANG BY TOURIST BUS
You can book and join a tourist bus from companies who organise tours to Tuyen Quang but it really depends. Because tour from Hanoi to Tuyen Quang is not popular. Therefore, sometimes you can book - sometimes you can not. And it can be cancelled in a short advance when they cant collect enough customers to make their tour run.
3/ HANOI TO TUYEN QUANG BY PRIVATE CAR OR TAXI
This option seems to be the most convenient one for you if you have a group of at leasts 3 - 4 people join with you. If not, it is kind of very expensive to go alone or too small group.
4/ HANOI TO TUYEN QUANG BY LOCAL BUS - DO IT YOURSELF
You can take a taxi to My Dinh, Giap Bat, and Nuoc Ngam bus station to book ticket. Bus timetable is very flexible. Purchasing bus ticket by yourself, it means you have to arrange everything you do by yourself: taxis, contact driver, finding the right bus among hundreds buses in station... It is not very easy when you dont speak the language and local people here don’t speak English too.
!!!Warning: - At bus stations, there are many gangster men who are willing to cheat you to get you on a terrible or wrong bus, you have no idea where you are going to as you can not communicate to local people. Till you realise it, you are far away from the big city. - There are a lot of buses, neither do you know them, nor do they know you. If there is anything happens to your belongings, you have noone to ask for help. - During festivals time in Vietnam (Independence holiday, King ceremony holiday, New Year holiday...), local people often plan their holiday in advance. Bus tickets to Tuyen Quang fully booked very soon. Therefore it is difficult for you to purchase ticket by yourself if you have a narrow plan.
BEST TIME TO VISIT TUYEN QUANG
You can visit Tuyen Quang all year, but the best time to visit Tuyen Quang is in summer, Auntum, Spring (March to October) to see clearly of islands, islets, caves, floating villages view. In the Winter, there are still a lot of people do, but the view is very mysterious.
PROMOTION: - Get discount 5% per person if you book on vietnamlocalbus.com group of 5 people. - Get 10% for next bookings of our bus tickets bellow: