Sapa is one of the must - see places when you travel to Vietnam. It is not only famous with beautiful moutain, rice terrace but also the cultural characters of ethnical people which you hardly find from other places in Vietnam.
Dien Bien Phu is a province, located in the North – West of Vietnam. Nowadays Dien Bien Phu with Muong Thanh field is becoming a highlight tourist place in Viet Nam which attracts many travellers from all over the world.
The distance from Sapa to Dien Bien Phu is about 300 km , it spends 7 hours getting there.
BUS FROM SAPA TO DIEN BIEN PHU, DIEN BIEN PHU TO SAPA
- Vietnam Local Bus has pick up service from your hotel to bus station with English speaking guide.
- Vietnam Local Bus has contact with many good buses at the bus station, you will not have to worry about your belongings.- Easy to purchase ticket, you can book online 1 day, 2 days or longer in advance if you travel during Vietnam holiday time.- Vietnam Local Bus works with a lot of bus companies for years, so we always have available seats. Even you go on our holiday, as long as you let us know before 48 hours (on holiday time).- Flexible and convenient in payment, you can pay online by Visa, Master, American Express card (3% bank fee will be added), Paypal, Western Union- You can check all detail, useful information from our website: vietnamlocalbus.com before you decide to take your ticket.- Vietnam Local Bus will not charge you if you change departure date, as long as we are informed 24 hours in advance by confirmation to you. Here is all information of our bus that you need to know.
BUS FROM SAPA TO DIEN BIEN PHU
HOW IT WORKS
||PICK UP TIME
|SAPA TO DIEN BIEN PHU
- Pick up: from hotel in Sapa town center/ bus station in Sapa
- Drop off: Bus station in Dien Bien Phu
- Duration: 7 hours.
- Bus type: Sleeping
- 19.00: Our guide and car pick you up at the hotel in the Sapa then takes 7 hours to Dien Bien Phu. On the way, we have 1 times for shortbreaks for bathroom. You also can find you some snacks for breakfast there on your own.
- After 7 hours : Arrived Sapa, get droped of here, journey finishes.
PRICE: 22 USD/ PERSON
Included: Bus ticket from Sapa to Dien Bien Phu.
Excluded: Insurance, meals , drinks, tip to guide, personal expenses.
BUS ROUTINE FROM SAPA TO DIEN BIEN PHU
Hotel in Sapa – Lao Cai city - Binh Lu district – Lai Chau province (shortbreak) – Phong Tho district –Ba Tan – Chan Nua – Muong Lay – Muong Tra - Dien Bien Phu bus station (last stop).
BUS FROM DIEN BIEN PHU TO SAPA
HOW IT WORKS17.00: we pick you up at hotel in Dien Bien Phu then you get on sleeping bus heading to Sapa. It is 7 hours from Dien Bien Phu to Sapa including 1 stop on the way for stretching your legs and bathroom. You will arrive in Sapa after 7 hours, this bus will drop you hotel in Halong city. Finish your bus journey.PRICE: 22 USD/ PERSONIncluded: Car or taxi from Dien Bien Phu center, bus ticket to Sapa.Excluded: Insurance, means , drinks, tip to guide, expense personalBUS ROUTINE DIEN BIEN PHU TO SAPAHotel in Dien Bien Phu –Muong Tra – Muong Lay – Ba Tan – Phong Tho district – Lai Chau province (shortbreak) Binh Lu – Lao Cai city – Sapa ( last stop).
||PICK UP TIME
|DIEN BIEN PHU TO SAPA
- Pick up: from hotel in Dien Bien Phu center/ bus station in Dien Bien Phu
- Drop off: Bus station in Sapa
- Duration: 7 hours.
- Bus type: Sleeping
TRAVEL FROM SAPA TO DIEN BIEN PHU BY DIFFERENT WAYS
Here is the answer that all travellers want to know: There are 4 different ways to get to Dien Bien Phu from Sapa:
1/ SAPA TO DIEN BIEN PHU BY MOTORBIKE
You can rent motorbike in any travel agencies in Sapa to slowly driving to Dien Bien Phu and back . For a good quality for roads motorbike, it costs about 10 USD per day which can be for 2 people sit on. You should drive slowly to enjoy landscapes and stop for photos shooting on the way.
Note: You should give your passport to agency, read the contact carefully and choose good motobike, furthermore you should check careful with their mechanic service conection in case your motobike is broken on the way.
!!! Warning: You should be carefully before renting because roads from Sapa to Dien Bien Phu are very dangerous with traffic jam and high pass.
2/ SAPA TO DIEN BIEN PHU BY TOURIST BUS
You can book and join a tourist bus from companies who organise tours From Sapa to Dien Bien Phu but it really depends. Because tour from Sapa to Dien Bien Phu is not popular. Therefore, sometimes you can book - sometimes you can not. And it can be cancelled in a short advance when they cant collect enough customers to make their tour run.
3/ SAPA TO DIEN BIEN PHU BY PRIVATE CAR OR TAXI:
This option seems to be the most convenient one for you if you have a group of at leasts 3 - 4 people join with you. If not, it is kind of very expensive to go alone or too small group.
4/ SAPA TO DIEN BIEN PHU BY LOCAL BUS - DO IT YOURSELF
You can take a taxi to Sapa bus station to book ticket. Bus timetable is very flexible. Purchasing bus ticket by yourself, it means you have to arrange everything you do by yourself: taxis, contact driver, finding the right bus among hundreds buses in station... It is not very easy when you dont speak the language and local people here don’t speak English too.
!!!Warning: - At bus stations, there are many gangster men who are willing to cheat you to get you on a terrible or wrong bus, you have no idea where you are going to as you can not communicate to local people. Till you realise it, you are far away from the big city. - There are a lot of buses, neither do you know them, nor do they know you. If there is anything happens to your belongings, you have noone to ask for help.- During festivals time in Vietnam (Independence holiday, King ceremony holiday, New Year holiday...), local people often plan their holiday in advance. Bus tickets fully booked very soon. Therefore it is difficult for you to purchase ticket by yourself if you have a narrow plan.PROMOTION:- Get discount 5% per person if you book on vietnamlocalbus.com group of 5 people.- Get 10% for next bookings of our bus tickets bellow: