CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
Ninh Binh is the province of Viet Nam where is located in south of Hanoi capital. The distance from Hanoi to Ninh Binh is about 120 km which takes you about 3 hours riding with amazing view on it's way.
Cuc Phương National Park is located in Ninh Bình Province. Cuc Phuong was Vietnam's first national park and is the country's largest nature reserve. The distance from Hanoi to Cuc Phuong National Park is about 160 km which takes you about 3,5 hours riding.
Getting to Cuc Phương National Park , you can do a lot of interesting activities:
- Visit a lot of highlights in Cuc Phuong National Park such as: Nguoi Xua cave, Mang chieng cave and somes trees which are attracttive all travellers on the world.
- Taking only transportation to Cuc Phuong National Park is a good way for you to do those things by yourself with more freedom. We offer 1 ways bus which is everyday departure.
How to get to Cuc Phuong National Park from Hanoi is the question that all travellers want to know. There are 4 different ways to get to Cuc Phuong National Park from Hanoi. But going with Vietnam Local Bus is the cheapest and easiest way because: - We have service to pick you up from your hotel or agency with English speaking guide. - We have contact with many good buses at the bus station, you will not have to worry about your belongings. - Easy to purchase ticket, you can book online 1 day, 2 days or longer in advance if you go on Vietnam holiday time. - We have worked with a lot of bus compaies the whole years, so we always have available seats for you even you go on our holiday as long as you let us know before 48 hours (on holiday time). - Flexible and convenient in payment, you can pay online by Visa, Master, American Express card (3% bank fee will be added), Paypal, Western Union... - You can check all detail, useful information from our website vietnamlocalbus.com before you decide to purchase your ticket. - We are free of charge you want to change departure date as long as we are informed 24 hours in advance by confimation to you.
HANOI TO CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
||PICK UP TIME
|HANOI TO CUC PHUONG
- Pick up: from hotel in the Old Quarter
- Drop off: Cuc Phuong national park
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Bus type: Seating bus
BUS SCHEDULE HANOI TO CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
- 14.00: Our guide and car/ taxi pick you up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter then takes 30 minute to Giap Bat bus station. At the bus station, you get the ticket and get on the big bus. It takes 2,5 hours to Cuc Phuong National Park. On the way, we have 1 times for shortbreaks for bathroom. You also can find you some snacks for breakfast there on your own.
- After 3.5 hours: Arrived Cuc Phuong National Park, get droped of here, journey finishes.
PRICE: 15 USD/ PERSON
Included: English speaking guide, car or taxi to bus station in Hanoi, bus ticket to Cuc Phuong National Park.
Excluded: Insurance, meals , drinks, tip to guide, personal expenses.
HANOI TO CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK BUS ROUTINE
Hanoi Oldquarter – Giap Bat bus staion – Thuong tin district – Phu Xuyen District (shortbreak) – Ha Nam province - Ninh Binh city – Cuc Phuong National Park (last stop).
CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK TO HANOI
||PICK UP TIME
|CUC PHUONG TO HANOI
- Pick up: hotels in Cuc Phuong national park area
- Drop off: Bus station in Hanoi
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Bus type: Seating bus
CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK TO HANOI BUS SCHEDULE
9.00: We pick you up at your hotel in center of Cuc Phuong National Park the way for stretching your legs and bathroom.
You will arrive in Hanoi about 12.30, this bus will drop you at Giap Bat bus station. Finish your bus journey.
PRICE: 13 USD/ PERSON
Included: Car or taxi, bus ticket to Hanoi.
Excluded: Insurance, meals, drinks, tip to guide, expense personal
CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK TO HANOI BUS ROUTINE
Hotel in Cuc Phuong National Park – Ha Nam province –Phu Xuyen district ( shortbreak) – Thuong Tin district – Giap Bat bus staion ( last stop).
Note: Taxi from Giap Bat bus station to Hanoi old quarter around 90.000 VND/ 4 seats taxi. We recommend these taxi companies, they are more trustful than all others:
Thanh Cong Taxi: 043257575, Mai Linh Taxi: 0438333333, Thanh Nga Taxi:0438215215.
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- Children under 4 years old sleep with their parents are free.
- Children from 4 years old and up same price as adult, have their own seats.
TRAVEL TO CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK BY DIFFERENT WAYS
Here is the answer that all travellers want to know: There are 4 different ways to get to Cuc Phuong National Park from Hanoi:
1/ HANOI TO CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK BY MOTORBIKE
You can rent motorbike in any travel agencies in Hanoi to slowly driving to Ninh Binh city then Cuc Phuong National Park and back . For a good quality for roads motorbike, it costs about 10 USD per day which can be for 2 people sit on. You should drive slowly to enjoy landscapes and stop for photos shooting on the way.
Note: You should give your passport to agency, read the contact carefully and choose good motobike, furthermore you should check careful with their mechanic service conection in case your motobike is broken on the way.
!!! Warning: You should be carefully before renting because roads to Ninh Binh are very dangerous with traffic jam.
2/ HANOI TO CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK BY TOURIST BUS
You can book and join a tourist bus from companies who organise tours to Cuc Phuong National Park but it really depends. Because tour from Hanoi to Cuc Phuong National Park very popular. Therefore, sometimes you can book - sometimes you can not. And it can be cancelled in a short advance when they cant collect enough customers to make their tour run.
3/ HANOI TO CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK BY PRIVATE CAR OR TAXI
This option seems to be the most convenient one for you if you have a group of at leasts 3 - 4 people join with you. If not, it is kind of very expensive to go alone or too small group.
4/ HANOI TO CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK BY LOCAL BUS - DO IT YOURSELF
You can take a taxi to My Dinh, Giap Bat, and Nuoc Ngam bus station to book ticket. Bus timetable is very flexible. Purchasing bus ticket by yourself, it means you have to arrange everything you do by yourself: taxis, contact driver, finding the right bus among hundreds buses in station... It is not very easy when you dont speak the language and local people here don’t speak English too.
- At bus stations, there are many gangster men who are willing to cheat you to get you on a terrible or wrong bus, you have no idea where you are going to as you can not communicate to local people. Till you realise it, you are far away from the big city.
- There are a lot of buses, neither do you know them, nor do they know you. If there is anything happens to your belongings, you have noone to ask for help.
- During festivals time in Vietnam (Independence holiday, King ceremony holiday, New Year holiday...), local people often plan their holiday in advance. Bus tickets to Cuc Phuong National Park fully booked very soon. Therefore it is difficult for you to purchase ticket by yourself if you have a narrow plan.
PROMOTION:- Get discount 5% per person if you book on vietnamlocalbus.com group of 5 people.- Get 10% for next bookings of our bus tickets bellow: