Halong Bay is a landscape in HaLong city, Quang Ninh province which means “Desending Dragon”, has an area around 1553 km2, contains around 1696 islands. Ha Long bay the first time becomes a World Heritage is in 1994.It is amazing place you should never miss when you come to Vietnam.
Ninh Binh is the province of Viet Nam where is located in south of Hanoi capital. Getting to Ninh Binh, you can visit a lot of interesting places: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc, Bai Dinh – Trang An, Van Long – Kenh Ga and Dancing cave which are more and more popular to all travellers in the world.
The distance from Halong Bay to Ninh Binh is about 300km , it takes 4.5 hours to get there.
BUS FROM HALONG BAY TO NINH BINH, NINH BINH TO HALONG BAY
- Vietnam Local Bus has pick up service from your hotel to bus station with English speaking guide.
- Vietnam Local Bus has contact with many good buses at the bus station, you will not have to worry about your belongings.- Easy to purchase ticket, you can book online 1 day, 2 days or longer in advance if you travel during Vietnam holiday time.- Vietnam Local Bus works with a lot of bus companies for years, so we always have available seats. Even you go on our holiday, as long as you let us know before 48 hours (on holiday time).- Flexible and convenient in payment, you can pay online by Visa, Master, American Express card (3% bank fee will be added), Paypal, Western Union- You can check all detail, useful information from our website: vietnamlocalbus.com before you decide to take your ticket.- Vietnam Local Bus will not charge you if you change departure date, as long as we are informed 24 hours in advance by confirmation to you. Here is all information of our bus that you need to know.
BUS FROM HALONG BAY TO NINH BINH
||PICK UP TIME
|TUAN CHAU WHARF TO NINH BINH
|HON GAI WHARF TO NINH BINH
- Pick up: from Tuan Chau Mariana wharf
- Drop off: Ninh Binh center
- Duration: 4.5 hours.
- Bus type: Seating bus
HOW IT WORKS
- 12.30: Our guide and car pick you up at the hotel in the Tuan Chau island or Hon Gai island then takes 4,5 hours to Ninh Binh. On the way, we have 1 time for shortbreaks for bathroom. You also can find you some snacks for breakfast there on your own.
- After 4,5 hours : Arrived Ninh Binh, get droped of here, journey finishes.
PRICE: 15 USD/ PERSON OR 19 USD/ PERSON
Included: English speaking guide, bus ticket from Halong bay to Ninh Binh.
Excluded: Insurance, meals, drinks, tip to guide, personal expenses.
HALONG BAY TO NINH BINH BUS ROUTINE
Tuan Chau island - Hai Phong city (shortbreak) – Thai Binh province – Nam Dinh province – Ninh Binh (last stop).
BUS FROM NINH BINH TO HALONG BAY
||PICK UP TIME
- Pick up: from Ninh Binh center
- Drop off: Halong city
- Duration: 4.5 hours.
- Bus type: Seating bus
BUS FROM NINH BINH CITY TO HALONG BAY EARLY MORNING 1
5.15 - 5.30: Our bus driver will pick you up from Hoa Do intersection in Ninh Binh city center (all taxi drivers know this place). It takes about 4 hours to get to Halong city including 1-2 stops for a short break and bathroom. You will arrive in Halong city around 9.30 am. This bus will drop you at Tuan Chau gate where is about 4km to get to the harbour.
BUS FROM NINH BINH CITY TO HALONG BAY EARLY MORNING 2
6.30: we pick you up at hotel in Ninh Binh/ Tam Coc then you get on seatting bus heading to Tuan Chau harbour. It is 4.5 hours from Ninh Binh to Halong bay including 1 stop on the way for stretching your legs and bathroom. You will arrive in Halong Bay after 4.5 hours, this bus will drop you at Tuan Chau harbour on Tuan Chau island. Finish your bus journey.
PRICE: 15 USD/ PERSON
Included: Car or taxi, bus ticket to Halong bay.
Excluded: Insurance, means , drinks, tip to guide, expense personal
BUS ROUTINE NINH BINH CITY TO HALONG BAY
Hotel in Ninh Binh – Nam Dinh province – Thai Binh province – Hai Phong city (short break) – Tuan Chau island (last stop).
TRAVEL FROM HALONG BAY TO NINH BINH BY DIFFERENT WAYS
Here is the answer that all travellers want to know: There are 5 different ways to get to Ninh Binh from Halong bay.
1/ HALONG BAY TO NINH BINH BY MOTORBIKE
You can rent motorbike in any travel agencies in Halong bay to slowly driving to Ninh Binh city and back . For a good quality for roads motorbike, it costs about 10 USD per day which can be for 2 people sit on. You should drive slowly to enjoy landscapes and stop for photos shooting on the way.
Note: You should give your passport to agency, read the contact carefully and choose good motobike, furthermore you should check careful with their mechanic service conection in case your motobike is broken on the way.
!!! Warning: You should be carefully before renting because roads From Halong bay to Ninh Binh are very dangerous with traffic jam.
2/ HALONG BAY TO NINH BINH BY TOURIST BUS
You can book and join a tourist bus from companies who organise tours From Halong Bay to Ninh Binh but it really depends. Because tour from Halong Bay to Ninh Binh is not popular. Therefore, sometimes you can book - sometimes you can not. And it can be cancelled in a short advance when they cant collect enough customers to make their tour run.
3/ HALONG BAY TO NINH BINH BY PRIVATE CAR OR TAXI
This option seems to be the most convenient one for you if you have a group of at leasts 3 - 4 people join with you. If not, it is kind of very expensive to go alone or too small group.
4/ HALONG BAY TO NINH BINH BY LOCAL BUS - DO IT YOURSELF
You can take a taxi to Bai Chai bus station to book ticket. Bus timetable is very flexible. Purchasing bus ticket by yourself, it means you have to arrange everything you do by yourself: taxis, contact driver, finding the right bus among hundreds buses in station... It is not very easy when you dont speak the language and local people here don’t speak English too.
- At bus stations, there are many gangster men who are willing to cheat you to get you on a terrible or wrong bus, you have no idea where you are going to as you can not communicate to local people. Till you realise it, you are far away from the big city.
- There are a lot of buses, neither do you know them, nor do they know you. If there is anything happens to your belongings, you have noone to ask for help.
- During festivals time in Vietnam (Independence holiday, King ceremony holiday, New Year holiday...), local people often plan their holiday in advance. Bus tickets fully booked very soon. Therefore it is difficult for you to purchase ticket by yourself if you have a narrow plan.
PROMOTION:- Get discount 5% per person if you book on vietnamlocalbus.com group of 5 people.- Get 10% for next bookings of our bus tickets bellow: