Vinh is a city of Nghe An where is located in south of Hanoi capital. The distance from Hanoi to Vinh is about 300 km which takes you about 6 hours riding with amazing view on it's way.
Getting to Vinh , you can do a lot of interesting activities:
- Visit a lot of highlights in Lang Son such as: Cua Lo beach, Kim Lien village and Hon Ngu island which are attracttive all travellers on the world. - Taking only transportation to Vinh is a good way for you to do those things by yourself with more freedom. We offer 1 ways bus which is everyday departure.
BUS FROM HANOI TO VINH CITY, VINH CITY TO HANOI
- Vietnam Local Bus has pick up service from your hotel to bus station with English speaking guide. - Vietnam Local Bus has contact with many good buses at the bus station, you will not have to worry about your belongings. - Easy to purchase ticket, you can book online 1 day, 2 days or longer in advance if you travel during Vietnam holiday time. - Vietnam Local Bus works with a lot of bus companies for years, so we always have available seats. Even you go on our holiday, as long as you let us know before 48 hours (on holiday time). - Flexible and convenient in payment, you can pay online by Visa, Master, American Express card (3% bank fee will be added), Paypal, Western Union - You can check all detail, useful information from our website: vietnamlocalbus.com before you decide to take your ticket. - Vietnam Local Bus will not charge you if you change departure date, as long as we are informed 24 hours in advance by confirmation to you. Here is all information of our bus that you need to know.
BUS FROM HANOI TO VINH CITY
PICK UP TIME
Hanoi to Vinh city
Every hour from 7.00 - 19.30
After 6 hours
- Pick up: from some hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter - Drop off: Bus station in Vinh city - Bus type: Sleeping bus
BUS SCHEDULE FROM HANOI TO VINH CITY
- 7:00 – 19:30 (leaving every hour): Our guide and car/ taxi pick you up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter to Giap Bat bus station then takes 6 hours to Vinh. On the way, we have 1 times for shortbreaks for bathroom. You also can find you some snacks for breakfast there on your own. - After 6 hours : Arrived Vinh bus station, get droped of here, journey finishes. PRICE: 18 USD/ PERSON Included: English speaking guide, car or taxi to bus station in Hanoi, bus ticket to Vinh. Excluded: Insurance, meals, drinks, tip to guide, personal expenses.
BUS ROUTINE FROM HANOI TO VINH
Hanoi Oldquarter –Giap Bat bus station – Ha Nam province – Ninh Binh city – Tam Diep town (short break) – Thanh Hoa city - Vinh (last stop).
BUS FROM VINH CITY TO HANOI
PICK UP TIME
Vinh city to Hanoi
Every hour from 8.00 to 18.30
After 6 hours
- Pick up: from bus station in Vinh city - Drop off: Bus station in Hanoi - Bus type: Sleeping bus
BUS SCHEDULE FROM VINH CITY TO HANOI
8:00 – 18:30 (leaving every hour), we pick you up at Vinh bus station in center of Vinh city then you get on seatting bus heading to Hanoi. It is 6 hours from Vinh to Hanoi including 1 stop on the way for stretching your legs and bathroom. You will arrive in Hanoi after 6 hours, this bus will drop you at Giap Bat bus station. Finish your bus journey. PRICE: 18 USD/ PERSON Included: Car or taxi, bus ticket to Hanoi. Excluded: Insurance, meals, drinks, tip to guide, personal expenses
BUS ROUTINE FROM VINH CITY TO HANOI
Vinh bus station – Thanh Hoa city – Tam Diep town( shortbreak) – Ninh Binh city – Ha Nam province – Giap Bat bus station (last stop). Note: Taxi from Giap Bat bus station to Hanoi old quarter around 90.000 VND/ 4 seats taxi. You should choose these taxi companies, they are more trustful: Thanh Cong Taxi: 043257575, Mai Linh Taxi: 0438333333, Thanh Nga Taxi:0438215215.
TRAVEL TO VINH BY DIFFERENT WAYS
Here is the answer that all travellers want to know: There are 4 different ways to get to Vinh city from Hanoi:
1/ HANOI TO VINH BY MOTORBIKE
You can rent motorbike in any travel agencies in Hanoi to slowly driving to Vinh city and back . For a good quality for roads motorbike, it costs about 10 USD per day which can be for 2 people sit on. You should drive slowly to enjoy landscapes and stop for photos shooting on the way. Note: You should give your passport to agency, read the contact carefully and choose good motobike, furthermore you should check careful with their mechanic service conection in case your motobike is broken on the way. !!! Warning: You should be carefully before renting because roads to Vinh are very dangerous with traffic jam.
2/ HANOI TO VINH BY TOURIST BUS
You can book and join a tourist bus from companies who organise tours to Vinh but it really depends. Because tour from Hanoi to Vinh is not popular. Therefore, sometimes you can book - sometimes you can not. And it can be cancelled in a short advance when they cant collect enough customers to make their tour run.
3/ HANOI TO VINH BY PRIVATE CAR OR TAXI
This option seems to be the most convenient one for you if you have a group of at leasts 3 - 4 people join with you. If not, it is kind of very expensive to go alone or too small group.
4/ HANOI TO VINH BY LOCAL BUS - DO IT YOURSELF
You can take a taxi to My Dinh, Giap Bat, and Nuoc Ngam bus station to book ticket. Bus timetable is very flexible. Purchasing bus ticket by yourself, it means you have to arrange everything you do by yourself: taxis, contact driver, finding the right bus among hundreds buses in station... It is not very easy when you dont speak the language and local people here don’t speak English too. !!!Warning: - At bus stations, there are many gangster men who are willing to cheat you to get you on a terrible or wrong bus, you have no idea where you are going to as you can not communicate to local people. Till you realise it, you are far away from the big city. - There are a lot of buses, neither do you know them, nor do they know you. If there is anything happens to your belongings, you have noone to ask for help. - During festivals time in Vietnam (Independence holiday, King ceremony holiday, New Year holiday...), local people often plan their holiday in advance. Bus tickets to Thanh Hoa fully booked very soon. Therefore it is difficult for you to purchase ticket by yourself if you have a narrow plan.
PROMOTION: - Get discount 5% per person if you book on vietnamlocalbus.com group of 5 people. - Get 10% for next bookings of our bus tickets bellow: