Luang Prabang is the ancient capital and oldest city of Laos where is on a branch of the Mekong River, at which point it forms the border with Thailand. The distance from Hanoi to Luang Prabang is about 1225km which takes you about 26 hours riding with amazing mountain view on it's way.
Getting to Luang Prabang, you can do a lot of interesting activities:
- Visit a lot of natural tourism sites in Luangprabang such as: Kuang Si falls, Tat Sae Waterfalls, Pak Ou Caves, Haw Kham Royal Palace Museum and Wat Xieng Thong temple which are attracttive all travellers on the world.
- Taking only transportation to Luang Prabang is a good way for you to do those things by yourself with more freedom. We offer 1 way bus which is everyday departure.
HANOI TO LUANG PRABANG
It is very easy to get a ticket to Luang Prabang from Hanoi with Vietnam Local Bus.
- Vietnam Local Bus has pick up service from your hotel to bus station with English speaking guide.
- Vietnam Local Bus has contact with many good buses at the bus station, you will not have to worry about your belongings.
- Easy to purchase ticket, you can book online 1 day, 2 days or longer in advance if you travel during Vietnam holiday time.
- Vietnam Local Bus works with a lot of bus companies for years, so we always have available seats. Even you go on our holiday, as long as you let us know before 48 hours (on holiday time).
- Flexible and convenient in payment, you can pay online by Visa, Master, American Express card (3% bank fee will be added), Paypal, Western Union
- You can check all detail, useful information from our website: vietnamlocalbus.com before you decide to take your ticket.
- Vietnam Local Bus will not charge you if you change departure date, as long as we are informed 24 hours in advance by confirmation to you. Here is all information of our bus that you need to know.
BUS HANOI TO LUANG PRABANG
PICK UP TIME
HANOI TO LUANG PRABANG
- Pick up: from hotel in the Old Quarter - Drop off: Bus station in Luong Prabang - Duration: 26 hours - Bus type: Sleeping bus, no toilet
HOW IT WORKS
HANOI TO LUANG PRABANG BUS SCHEDULE
17.00: Our guide and car pick you up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter then takes 40 minutes to Nuoc Ngam bus station.
17.40: At Nuoc Ngam bus station , get on 35 sleeping bus to Nam Can border. On the way we have 3 times - 5 times break for meals and toilet
4.00: Arrived Nam Can border, stay on bus and wait until to 7.00 am, check visa to Laos, get on bus to Luang Prabang bus station (last stop).
19.00: Arrive in Luang Prabang.
PRICE: 49USD/ PERSON.
Included: English speaking guide picks up, taxi to Nuoc Ngam bus station, bus ticket to Luang Prabang. Excluded: Insurance, meals , drinks, tip to guide, personal expenses.
HANOI TO LUANG PRABANG BUS ROUTINE
Hanoi Oldquarter – Nuoc Ngam bus staion – Tam Diep town (shortbreak) – Vinh city – Dien Chau - Nam Can Border (shortbreak) – Muong Kham (shortbreak) – Luang Prabang bus station (last stop).
Note: Getting to Luang Prabang you should have visa and do not forget the passport before getting on the bus.
- If you only go to border to get visa then back Hanoi, the price is the same as from Hanoi to Luang Prabang.
TRAVEL TO LUANG PRABANGBY PLANE
You can book flight ticket to Luang Prabang from agency or by yourself online at the airport. It costs about 150 USD/ person for the flight ticket on Laos airlines or Vietnam Airlines.
HANOI TO LUANG PRABANG TRAVEL TIPS
It is very important to have a safe trip. Here are our tips:
- You should carry valuable things with you, incase your bags are picked up by other people by chance or by purpose.
- Remembering plate number of the bus is always good incase, you foget something on bus, we can find it quick & easy for you.
- Before leaving the bus, you should check your belongings again and again incase, it is picked up by othe passangers on bus before we find out.
- Our bus stops at bus station the centre of Luang Prabang. You can easy to find hotels. You also easy to book bus ticket to Vientiane...